Monday, January 3, 2011

all agqueen43 - My new blog!

Hi Youtubers and/or bloggers... this is my new blog, for my American Girl Doll-related things! If you don't know who I am, I'm Katie, better known as agqueen43 on Youtube. I wanted to start a blog just to let everyone know what's going on and stuff. (:

I used to have a blog for my Lanie doll, but I was bad at making up stories for it (at least in my opinion). I also shared a blog with SuperSamJam for our dolls Luci and Mia, but that also ended. I think I will be better at blogging like this since I don't have to make stuff up. xD

As something to do for my first post, I'll let you all know that I've been working on a new American Girl music video lately... I don't know when I will be done (considering I only have the first 19 seconds done and I have to have a sunny day to work on it more), but I hope I will finish... I have so many unfinished AGMVs. xD You can watch one of them (or at least what I had done of it) here. 

Thanks for reading my first post... there will be more soon! ;)
Please follow my blog if you are a fan! (:

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment