Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wondering what's up with my Youtube channel?

I had hidden my channel for about a week and I would assume some of you are wondering why. I know that I keep saying that I am quitting Youtube every other minute and I'm sorry about that -- you all must be getting sick of me.

It wasn't a hacker and it's not me quitting. In November 2008, when I was still about in the age-range where it is socially acceptable to play with dolls, I had one of my friends over to make a video with me. It was in the agqueen4 days so a lot of you may not have seen it, but it was called "Josefina Gets in a Fight," where Josefina and her Marisol doll are fighting. Now two and a half years later, she came over to my house and we are sitting at the kitchen table talking, when she brings up "my Youtube videos that have, like 20,000 views." She and her other friend proceeded to my computer to look them up so I kicked them out of my house, which was probably not the best solution! :P She told me that she was just going to go back to her house and watch them on her own computer. In tears, I ran up to my mom and dad's computer and put all my videos on Private and hid my channel while she texted and called me 10000 times.

So there you have it, the official story. I don't plan to bring back my videos anytime soon, but I did put the comments back on my channel but I'm keeping it black for now so just in case she does find my channel - that way it will look like I don't go on it anymore.

You probably think I'm sooo stupid or whatever adjective you want to use because I'm embarassed about my Youtube channel. Well, I am and nothing anyone says to me will change that. I don't want my friends to see it and that's that.

I've also moved my dolls under my bed and took down my doll room. Don't expect to see too much of them right now. :P I am not as interested in them as I was anymore. I thought I was getting back into them when I made my Friday video, but since my friend has ruined Youtube for me (I know it wasn't her fault but I want to just blame this on her. I'm actually very upset by this.) I just can't anymore. I will still be on Flickr.

Katie

5 comments:

  1. I feel so bad for you, Katie.
    Do you still go on your YouTube, though?
    Because we need to taalk.
    ducttapeandflamethrowers<3
    -Z
    or, -M.(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you weren't stopping. But i know how you feel. I have 2 channels. one i make with friends and stuff and my ag one. Theres this one girl who found my other channel and looked through all the videos and was talking about it all day at school. So i blocked her and everyone i knew from my school.
    I know people say you shouldn't be like self concouis(I know i spelt it wrong) but really don't want people to know about my channel. Especially talk to me about it at school. Its so embarassing.

    -Gottaluvchy17

    ReplyDelete
  3. M/Z --
    I still check my Youtube everyday. I'll message you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel...the other day in school, I got asked if I was "AGClayMakers" on YouTube. My heart literally stopped beating, and I felt like I was going to throw up. All because of my stupid blabber-mouth friend.

    Why not make a new channel that is in-no way associated with agqueen43? Go under a different name [instead of Katie], give your dolls different names [Example--change Dasher's name to Jade and Anya's name to Amber or something like that], and film your videos in different spots then they usually were filmed.

    Hope that I can help in some way..! :D

    ~E~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh Katie! I feel so bad for you. That really sucks. I can't think of any other suggestions other then what Erin said.
    I really hate how we always have to hide our dolls from everyone. But really, what else are we supposed to do? It really sucks but I hope that you will be able to continue this hobby as I know I get lots of enjoyment out of it. :)
    Hang in there.
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete